We continue to follow these precautions for in-person worship:
• On arrival, all persons undergo a touchless temperature scan and an application of hand sanitizer.
• Everyone is wearing a mask to cover their nose and mouth throughout the service. Those unable to
do this are not attending this service.
• Ushers are available to assist in finding seats with respect to our social distancing measure, two
empty seats between family/single groups. Everyone not in a family group is adhering to a 6-foot
social distance and no physical contact.
• Outside, sanctuary and main bathroom doors are open for entry and exit to avoid touching of
common doors and handles.
• We ask that all persons adhere to the 20 second handwashing guidelines. Parents/guardians are
monitoring their children in those situations.
• The facility will be cleaned by volunteers immediately after conclusion of the Saturday service. We
ask everyone to exit promptly to facilitate and expedite this process for the next morning’s service.
• The nursery is currently closed due to COVID-19 concerns. However, the child-sized toilet in that
room is available if it is more convenient for a toddler.
COMMUNION AT IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Holy Communion is for those who trust in Jesus and believe He brings the grace He promises in
this Holy Meal. We are grateful that we have found a way to safely have communion together
in-person and online.
We are using prepackaged communion kits that contain a wafer and grape juice sealed in a cup.
You will pick up the kit from the large table in the Narthex immediately after you sanitize your
hands when you arrive. Following the Words of Institution and the Lord’s Prayer, you will lift
your mask away from your mouth, and we will all take communion together while everyone
stays in their seats. Afterwards please replace your mask over your nose and mouth and the
ushers will come by to pick up the used cups and sanitize your hands.